Nikon has introduced the brand-new Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens coming in late August. The new Nikon prime lens is sure to add an awesome piece to your collection — at a price. The Nikon Nikkor 105mm costs $2196.95 but is probably well worth the price for professional photographers.
Here’s what you can expect with these beautiful short telephoto lens by which Nikon says is a new standard in short telephotos.
Meet the new standard by which all short telephoto lenses will be measured against, the world’s first* full-frame 105mm with an f/1.4 aperture. A marvel of optical precision, distortion correction and craftsmanship. It’s fast maximum aperture make this an ideal optic for available light—recommended for portraiture or indoor sports. This short telephoto lens can defocus backgrounds with painterly finesse and isolate subjects with three-dimensional fidelity. For those seeking the ultimate in image quality in photography or videography, there’s no close second.
- First full-frame (FX) 105mm lens with a max aperture size of f/1.4 (1.4-16).
- Electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) to minimize chromatic aberration, ghosting, and flare. Comes with three extra low-dispersion elements and a fluorine coating.
- Internal focus with manual override.
- Nano crystal coating for anti-reflection.
- Nine-blade diaphragm (rounded).
- Silent motorized auto-focus system.
This jewel will be released by and sold by Amazon August 27, 2016.